- Phone or video call to discuss the space, what you’re looking for, budget, etc.
- In person visit to kickstart our understating of your vision, and get a real feel for the space.
- Digital Vision/Mood board
- Shop-able links to retail stores and brand items
- Tips on how to arrange the final design
- 1 revision to final design (any additional revisions are charged per hour)
- Product layers include: lighting, rugs, furniture, textiles (throws, pillows, drapery), greenery, art, decor, etc.
- In-person installation and showcasing setup available at additional charge.
What Our Clients Say
I had the pleasure of working with Megan and the team of Del Grande Homes for a home staging in the east end of Toronto. Not only was their work incredibly outstanding, but their level of expertise, professionalism and adhering to strict time commitments was unparalleled. They were able to transform my listing into a magical home and were creative enough to seek opportunities to save my client's money. Their beautiful work assisted in driving multiple offers in a down market for my clients. Despite being put under pressure due to a limited amount of time to get the home ready, they remained poised and delivered an exemplary outcome where no detail was left unattended to. I would highly recommend their services as they are competitively priced, amazing to work with and deliver beyond expectations. Thanks Megan and the rest of the team for an excellent job well done!
Jhannell L. Edwards
If you need anything! This team is absolutely amazing! Not only is their work professional they're great people. It's not often you get it all.
Del Grande Homes Staging doesn't just add furniture, they create a visual lifestyle that was otherwise lacking or misrepresented. They establish a vibe that tells Buyers not only how they could use the space effectively but how to style it with trendy simplicity. They transform our listings from blank canvas to spectacular showhome everytime and I'm honoured to work with them.